Businesses lose money when their outdated IT systems create problems for customers and staff. A third-party vendor can update and support your entire infrastructure so there’s no risk of this happening. Your revenue will increase as a result of faster processes and stronger security.
Tech-savvy consumers no longer tolerate delays or inconvenience
Customers have become accustomed to completing tasks with the simple click of a button, as organisations fight for their business. The public won’t settle for anything less, which means companies need to invest in sophisticated technology that enables the highest user experience.
Managers who refuse to adapt to digital changes risk losing valuable customers. Most people avoid small businesses with outdated technology, according to a Microsoft survey.
Staff are also less productive when using sluggish systems that create problems rather than solve them. IT downtime can cost organisations hundreds of thousands of dollars per minute.
Most companies can’t afford this kind of bleeding. This can be avoided by taking advantage of digital innovation. Unfortunately, many business owners lack the skills and resources to set up and maintain reliable IT systems internally, at minimal costs.
There are many challenges:
- Spending vast sums of money on internal servers, data storage and other IT equipment.
- Time-consuming to look after it all.
- It’s difficult and expensive to hire IT professionals as full-time staff, due to major skills shortages.
Managers feel overwhelmed when they need to organise the maintenance of infrastructure, on top of everything else. But there’s a cost-effective solution that takes this burden away.
Managed IT services.
What are Managed IT support services?
Organisations can outsource their technical and operational support to a specialist third-party agency for a predictable monthly fee.
The vendor makes sure your computer network performs optimally at all times, by handling as many or as few services as you request.
Managed IT support services include:
- Setting up hardware and software
- Speeding up data processing
- Maximising storage space
- VPN installation
- Powerful security
- Server maintenance
- Data back-up and recovery
- Privacy protection
- Cloud migration
- Network management
- Ongoing technical assistance through the service desk
There are two main elements:
Operational IT support:
Setting up and maintaining the system to create the highest level of efficiency at every level of business.
Technical IT support:
A team of professionals is on call to assist when problems arise, no matter the time of day.
Let us take care of your IT system while you lead your team to success
We hate that computer problems often stop businesses from assisting people in a timely fashion. It’s incredibly frustrating to lose customers because of technological issues that take forever to fix!
Our experts won’t let this happen to you. Virtuelle Group has provided Managed IT services across the Asia Pacific for more than a decade – working with commercial and government organisations of all sizes.
Our promise to you:
- 24/7 local support service
- Predictable monthly costs
- Cost effective (no hidden fees)
- Regular, automatic updates
- Quick installation, with no downtime
- Constant security protection
- Third-party auditors regularly test our systems, controls and processes
- One point of contact
- Experienced, respectful and highly trained consultants
- We take the time to understand your business and the wider market